What does All-In-One mean?
All-In-One means that our protein powders are a balanced source of complete amino acids (essential and branch chained), complete omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, healthy fats, probiotics, fiber, vegetables and superfoods. It means that one single serving shake can be a complete meal to provide the/your body with balanced organic whole foods nutrition.
What's in your products?
- Hemp Protein Brown
- Rice Protein
- Yellow Pea Protein
- Grass-Fed Whey Protein (used in Performance Blend and Resilience Whey)
- Hemp Seeds
- Chlorella Boswellia (used in Resilience Why only)
- Raw Vanilla
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Coconut Sugar (less than xxx g per serving)
- Stevia (in trace amounts, less than xx g per serving)
- 16 strain probiotic blend
Why should I take these powders?
We recommend our powders if you are:
- Wanting to improve your health
- Seeking to boost your immune system and energy levels
- Wanting to improve your metabolism
- Looking for a good source of antioxidants and adrenal support
- Worried about toxins in your environment
- Interested in detox (from heavy metals and pollutants)
- A busy person who needs a quick healthy protein- superfood shake on the go
- An athlete looking to maximize your training and recovery, and/or boost athletic performance
- Looking to build strength by aiding muscles, ligaments and tendons
- Under stress Living in a city
What are superfoods?
Superfoods are nutrient powerhouses that pack large doses of antioxidants, polyphenols, vitamins, complete proteins, Omega 3-6-9s and minerals. Eating them may reduce the risk of chronic disease, lift depression, boost physical ability, and prolong life.
Are your products gluten free?
Yes, we don’t use any gluten containing ingredients.
Are your products vegan?
Our Everything Good Protein Powder is fully vegan.
How much Maca and Chlorella are in each serving?
HMore than 2700mg of maca and 2000mg of chlorella are in every serving. These ingredients give you enough of the specific detoxification properties, the specific hormone balancing actions, as well as enough probiotics and bioavailable protein so you actually get the stated benefit of a “therapeutic dose”.
Why coconut sugar and stevia?
These ingredients are low sugar. Stevia is a zero on the glycemic index and coconut sugar is low in fructose. We use so little of both of these that there is only 1g of added sugars per serving!
What's different about your whey?
Our 100% grass-fed whey undergoes a cold microfiltration and ultrafiltration process to create a high quality whey protein concentrate. Only pasteurized once at 160 degrees for 15 seconds, we ensure that proteins are never denatured or destroyed.
What probiotics are in your 16 strain blend?
Lactobacillus Blend (9 Strains): L. acidophilus, L. plantarum, L. paracasei, L. rhamnosus, L. brevis, L. casei, L. bulgaricus, L. gasseri, L. salivarius. Biﬁdobacterium Blend (5 Strains): B. lactis, B. breve, B.infantis, B. bifidum, B.longum Lactococcus lactis Streptococcus thermophilus
What is your packaging made out of?
Our bags are made out of omnidegradable materials, a step beyond biodegradable that decomposes fully in your home compost bin, leaving nothing behind. See our Sustainable Packaging blog post for more details.
What if I want to purchase a bulk order?
We’d love to accommodate your needs! Send an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org with what you have in mind.