Called “nature’s perfect protein”, whey is a balanced source of complete essential amino acids and peptides.
We’ve chosen to source 100% grass-fed whey protein, free from hormones, antibiotics and chemical residues, and sourced from Wisconsin cows who graze on all natural, pesticide- free grass. Many wheys may claim to be grass-fed, but if they’re not telling you that it’s 100% grass-fed then they’re likely sneaking in grain, soy, or corn to feed their cows, all of which are inflammatory to the cows who are eating it. That’s not how nature intended.
Flash pasteurized and cold-processed.
Our whey undergoes a 15 second, low temperature flash pasteurization process which insures that proteins are never denatured or destroyed. Cold processed from raw milk, making for easier digestibility and protein absorption, this product has a superior protein profile compared to most whey (that is pasteurized twice).
What makes our whey unique:
- Undenatured proteins
- No hormones or antibiotics
- Supports a healthy immune response*
- Rich in amino acids and BCAA's (branched-chain amino acids)
- May support a healthy aging process*
- Cold microfiltration and ultrafiltration process
- Increases energy levels*
- Excellent for weight management *
- High protein efficiency ratio (80% protein)
- Low in calories
- May support healthy lean muscle tissue*
- A natural source of glutamine & sulfur amino acids
- rBGH & rBST free
- No additives, fillers, artificial sweeteners, flavors, coloring, or preservatives
*DISCLAIMER: The statements on this product have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before making any dietary changes.