Easy homemade hemp milk with little prep and only 2 ingredients!
8 servings (½ cup servings)
Lasts 4-5 days refrigerated
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 3-4 cups water (use less water for thicker, creamier milk)
- A pinch of salt
- Add a few drops of vanilla extract for flavor (optional)
- Add hemp seeds, water and any desired add-ins to a blender and mix on high until smooth. Taste test when finished to check flavor. Does it need more salt? More vanilla?
- Pour mixture directly into serving container. You can strain any solids out if you care to, but frankly when mixed smooth this step isn’t necessary. If you do decide to strain, pour mixture through a mesh nut milk bag or clean piece of fabric.
- Enjoy immediately or save in the fridge for later in a sealed container. Shake well when you’re ready to use.
- Use your hemp milk as a base for your next LivingLove Superfoods protein shake, add to coffee or tea, pour into your oatmeal... the possibilities are endless!
Share your experience when you try!
Tag @LivingLoveSuperfoods on Instagram or Facebook and hashtag it #livinglovesuperfoods!